Pelco TW4001PThe PELCO-TW4001P is a single-channel video transreceiver that sends full-motion video (color/black-white) and Coaxitron PTZ control signals over a single, unshielded twisted pair (UTP) cable. Its passive design eliminates the need for external power.
The balun is less than two inches (5.08 cm) long and has a BNC connector on one end and screw terminals on the other end. It can be used at the camera and monitoring locations.
- No Power Required
- Full Motion Color/Black-White Video Up to 750 Feet (228.6 meters)
- Supports Coaxitron Control (PTZ Control Signals) Up to 750 Feet (228.6 meters)
- Compatible With All Pelco Twisted Pair Equipped Cameras, Enclosures, and Domes
- Easy Termination With Screw Terminals
- Supports NTSC, PAL, and SECAM
- Designed for Multi-Pair Applications to Reduce Cross-Talk Between Twisted Pairs