Easily relocate CATV equipment to any modular wall unit!
Replaces a 75-ohm coaxial cable with a Cat5 cable. Often used for residential and industrial CCTV.? Easily integrates broadband CATV equipment into cabling systems.? Supports broadband CATV and digital cable signals with low insertion loss.? Ideal for schools, office buildings, hospitals, financial institutions, and residences.
Muxlab 500302 VideoEase CATV Balun IIEasily relocate CATV Equipment to any modular wall unit with the VideoEase CATV Balun II (500302). It allows traditional 75-ohm coaxial cable to be replaced by a Cat5 cable in the CATV, VHF, and FM environments for certain applications. Often used for residential and industrial CCTV. Easily integrates broadband CATV equipment into cabling systems, thereby allowing CATV equipment to be moved or added to any convenient modular wall outlet. Supports broadband CATV and digital cable signals with low insertion loss. Ideal for schools, office buildings, hospitals, financial institutions, and residences.
*While commonly used in pairs, this balun is sold individually.
- Extended Channel Frequency Range
- Maximum Distance via Cat 5 Twisted Pair
- High bandwidth - up to 900 MHz
- Low insertion loss
- Compact design
- Supports broadband Internet and digital cable
- Eliminate costly coaxial cable
- Quicker moves, adds and changes
- Neater wiring
- Environment: Private and public broadband CATV, VHF and FM networks
- Transmission: Transparent to the user
- 3dB bandwidth: 5 MHz to 900 MHz
- Video Channels Supported: CATV 2-142, VHF channels 2-13, FM broadcast band
- Common Mode Rejection (CMMR): -20dB or higher at 5 MHz to 900 MHz
- Connector - Input: "F" connector - male
- Connector - Output: RJ45 - female
- RJ45 Pin Configuration: RJ45 Pins 7&8
- Temperature: Operating: 0 degrees to 40 degreesC. Storage: -10 degrees to 70 degreesC.
- Enclosure: ABS.
- Humidity: Maximum 95% (non-condensing)
- Dimensions: 2.5" x 1" diameter (6.35 x 2.54 cm diameter)
- Weight: 1.05 oz (30 gms)
- Regulatory Approval: FCC Part 15 Class A, CE
- Warranty: Lifetime
- Order Information: 500302 CATV Balun II