Mircom Technologies TX3-200-8U-A Universal Series Enclosure c/w 8x20 LCD Display, 200 Name Controller and (1) Plug-in Transformer
Also known as: TX32008UA, MI-TX3208UA
Mircoms TX3 Electronic Directory Telephone Access Systems are designed to provide primary resident/ visitor access control for condominiums, apartment buildings, office buildings, gated communities and industrial buildings with up to 200 residents or users.
Available in a surface Universal enclosure and a flush Continental enclosure, these units come complete with a microphone, tamper resistant speaker and have provisions for a postal lock and color camera to be installed.
The Universal Series enclosure features a built-in rain hood and is constructed of a heavy gauge stainless steel. This unit can be used in a lobby or outdoors and supports surface, semi-flush or pedestal mount applications.The Continental Series enclosure is constructed of a heavy gauge stainless steel and is primarily designed for indoor applications.
These TX3 systems feature a large back-lit 8 line by 20 character electronics LCD display that scrolls a banner message as well as the resident names and dial codes. The enclosures also feature a 16 digit backlit telephone style keypad with dedicated operational buttons for Page Up, Page Down, Call and Info. In addition, the system features a configurable multilingual display and voice prompts with a choice of English, Spanish, or French-Canadian.
These systems are programmable via the built-in keypad or using a computer with the optional TX3 configuration software. In addition the systems can also be configured remotely using the TX3 configuration software and the TX3-MDM Modem Module.
- TCP/IP capability for remote programming by adding a TX3-IP module
- Stainless steel front panel
- Universal Series enclosure is equipped with a built-in rain hood
- Large scrolling 8 x 20 LCD display that eliminates the need for an external directory
- 200 name capacity
- Backit 16 digit keypad with dedicated operational buttons for Page Up, Page Down, Call and Info
- Provisions for postal lock and camera
- Multilingual Display and Voice Greeting (English, French-Canadian and Spanish) that provides instructions on how to use the entry panel
- Concierge/Security Desk/Guard Phone capability
- Supports both AutoDialer (ADC) and NSL (No phone bill)
- Ability to network panels together (peer-to-peer)
- Hands free, full duplex communication
- Flexible one to four digit resident codes
- Dials up to 18 digit telephone numbers
- System can be configured locally using the keypad or a computer with the TX3 configuration software
- Upload/download configuration files without taking the whole system offline
- Remote programming with the TX3 configuration software requires a computer equipped with a modem and a TX3-MDM modem module installed in the lobby unit
- Programmable daily usage postal lock
- 5000 record event log
- Elevator restriction capability
- Industry Canada and F.C.C. approved