Macurco RD-6 Refrigerant Gas Detector, Controller and Transducer, 12-24 VAC or 12-32 VDC
Also known as: RD6, MA-RD6
The Macurco RD-6 is a low voltage, dual relay Refrigerant (REF) detector, controller and transducer. The RD-6 has selectable 4-20 mA output, buzzer and digital display options. It is an electronic detection system used to measure the concentration of refrigerant gas and provide feedback and automatic exhaust fan control to help reduce refrigerant gas concentrations in industrial refrigeration, cold storage or other commercial applications. The RD-6 is a low level meter capable of detecting several refrigerants including R-22, R-134A, R-404A, R-407C and R-410A.
The RD-6 is also available in White.
- Dark gray housing
- 5A SPDT Fan control relay
- 0.5A N.O. or N.C. Alarm Relay
- Selectable Fan and Alarm Relay Actuation Settings
- Digital Display (0-1000ppm of REF), Internal Buzzer
- Coverage Area: 900 sq. ft.
- 4-20mA current loop
- Power: 3 W (max) from 12 to 24 VAC or 12 to 32 VDC
- Current @ 24 VDC: 75 mA in alarm, 50 mA fan relay on and 23 mA stand by
- Shipping Weight: 1 pound (0.45 kg)
- Size: 4 1/2 x 4 x 2 1/8 in. (11.4 X 10.2 X 5.4 cm)
- Color: Dark gray
- Connections: plugs/terminals
- Mounting box: (not included) 4x4 electric
- Fan relay: 5 A, 240 VAC, pilot duty, SPDT, latching or non-latching
- Fan relay actuation: selectable at dIS (disabled), 100 (default), 150, 200, 250, 300, 350 ppm
- Fan Delay Settings of 0, 1, 3 (default), 5 and 10 minutes
- Fan Minimum Runtime settings are 0 (default), 3, 5, 10 or 15 minutes
- Alarm relay: 0.5A 120 V, 60 VA
- Alarm relay actuation: selectable N.O. default or N.C. RD-6 Rear View
- Alarm relay settings: dIS, 100, 125, 150, 200, 300 (default), 400, 500 or 600 ppm
- Current Loop, 4-20 mA for 0-1,000 ppm
- Operating Environment: 0F to 125 F (-18C to 52C),10 to 90% RH non-condensing
Average rating: 5.0, based on
For more information about the Macurco RD-6, please contact us.