Macurco GD-6 Combustible Gas Detector, Controller and Transducer, 12-24VAC or 12-48VDC
Also known as: GD6, MA-GD6
The Macurco GD-6 is an all-in-one detector, controller, and transducer that lets you select between Methane (NG), Propane (LP) or Hydrogen Gas (H2) detection.
Ultra-sensitive, low-level detection at its finest, the GD-6 features advanced combustible gas monitoring in an easy-to-maintain unit that's factory calibrated for quick installation. The automatic feedback and fan control helps reduce combustible gas in a variety of environments, including parking garages, battery rooms, and maintenance facilities.
The GD-6 is also available in White.
A GD-6 is usually located in areas where there is potential for gas leaks; where there are gas appliances, areas through which gas pipes pass, where batteries are being stored or charged, etc. DO NOT mount the GD-6 in a corner. DO NOT mount the GD-6 where the normal ambient temperature is below 0F or exceeds 125F (-18C to 52C). If the target gas is lighter than air; natural gas (Methane) or Hydrogen (H2), mount the GD-6 high on a wall or column about one foot down from the ceiling. If the target gas is heavier than air; propane (LP), mount the GD-6 low on a wall or column one foot above the floor. Use the same spacing as for smoke detectors, 30 foot centers, 900 square feet per detector.
- Alarm relay is activated if gas reaches or exceeds the alarm settings
- Low level meter capable of displaying from 0-50% LEL EX Display, Control & Calibration
- Selectable (on/off) digital display, buzzer, fan delay minutes), fan minimum run time
- Selectable fan and alarm relay activation
- Factory calibrated. Can also be field calibrated using 10% LEL Methane, 10% LEL Propane, or 10% LEL Hydrogen gas, regulator and calibration hood
- One screw allows access for calibration
- Supervised system design: internal detector malfunction will cause the fan & alarm relay to activate
- ETL Listed to UL 61010-1
- Power: 3 W (max) from 12 to 24 VAC (Volts Alternating Current) or 12 to 48 VDC (Volts Direct Current)
- Current @ 24VDC: 75 mA in alarm (two relays), 50 mA (fan relay only) and 23 mA stand by
- Shipping Weight: 1 pound (0.45 kg)
- Size: 4 1/2 x 4 x 2 1/8 in. (11.4 X 11.4 X 5.3 cm)
- Color: dark gray
- Connections: plugs/terminals
- Mounting box: (not included) 4x4 electric
- Fan relay: 5 A, 240 VAC, pilot duty, SPDT
- Fan relay actuation: selectable at 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 (default), 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20% LEL
- Fan Delay Settings of 0, 1, 3 (default), 5 and 10 minutes
- Fan Minimum Run Time settings are OFF (default), 3, 5, 10 or 15 minutes
- Alarm relay: 0.5A 200 V, 10 VA
- Alarm relay actuation: selectable N.O. default or N.C.
- Alarm relay settings: OFF, 5, 10, 15, 20 (default), 25% LEL
- Current loop, 4-20 mA for 0-50% LEL
- Operating environ: 0F to 125F (-18C to 52C).10 to 90% RH
For more information about the Macurco GD-6, please contact us.