Macurco CM-E1 Carbon Monoxide Fixed Gas DetectorThe Macurco CM-E1 is a sophisticated, low-voltage, carbon monoxide detector for use in homes and office buildings.
Combining innovation with easy installation, the CM-E1 provides an unparalleled level of convenience and performance. The unit connects to fire alarm or burglary control panels and triggers an alarm when hazardous levels of carbon monoxide are detected - ensuring the safety of your family and employees.
The device is wired and can be flush or surface mounted. It comes with alarm and trouble relays and an 85 dB buzzer.
- Innovative Slim Design
- Speed Mount Installation
- Field Testable
- Expiration Functionality
- 9- to 32Volt Input
- Listed to UL standard 275 for the Standard For Safety for Gas and Vapor Detector and Sensors
- Tested to UL 275 using UL 234 Sensitivity limits for carbon monoxide gas
- Surface mounts to a wall using the supplied enclosure rear housing
- Flush mounts in a 2x 4 (1-1/2inch deep minimum) [5.08 cm x 10.16 cm (3.81 cm deep minimum)] single gang switch, or handy electrical box.
- Small, low profile, attractive unit in a white plastic case
- Detector alarms at multiple levels of exposure to carbon monoxide based on time weighted averages of the gas present
- Inexpensive, easy to install. Microcomputer control allows mostly automatic operation
- Test & Reset switch conducts internal tests and actuates alarm relay
- Visual display: GREEN - Normal operation
- FLASHING AMBER - Trouble Contact your installer or Macurco Tech Support
- RED - Danger! Move to fresh air (hazardous condition is present.)
- Highly linear electrochemical sensor
- N.O. or N.C. SPST Alarm Relay and N.C. SPST Trouble relay to connect to Alarm Control Panels
- Buzzer: Produces repeating loud tone bursts during alarm, and chirps if sensor trouble is found