Honeywell Video HDXJNPDCW Indoor Pendant Clear Dome Digital CameraHoneywell Video HDXJNPDCW equIP Series Digital High Speed Network Dome System, 18x WDR &TDN Camera, NTSC, White Indoor Pendant, TCP/IP Communication, Clear Dome, White Trim Ring.
Honeywell's equIP Series is an array of IP-based products that have an open architecture platform and utilize a single Application Program Interface (API). The API allows for a common user experience and integration with hybrid Digital Video Recorders (DVRs) and Network Video Recorders (NVRs).
Honeywell's ACUIX IP PTZ dome offers the latest in digital video surveillance. ACUIX IP is the combination of world-class video and leading-edge IP networking technologies to provide streaming MPEG-4 images in 4CIF, 2CIF, and CIF resolutions with rates up to 30 frames per second (25 fps for PAL systems).
The ACUIX IP PTZ dome offers multiple housings and high-resolution, auto-focus cameras for virtually any application. The color camera is available with an 18X zoom lens with 470 TVL (460 TVL PAL) of resolution. The Wide Dynamic Range (WDR) and True Day/Night (TDN) models feature 18X, 26X and 35X zoom lenses with up to 540 TVL (530 TVL PAL) of resolution. The 35X model also includes electronic image stabilization for improved image quality in unstable mounting situations.
ACUIX IP uses Honeywell technology for camera sabotage detection, field upgradable firmware and backup of all camera settings. Camera sabotage detection notifies the user when a camera has been blinded or vandalized, ensuring the integrity of the video and alerting the user to a live event or system problem disrupting the video stream. Honeywell's technology also allows users to remotely upload firmware to all domes and permits secure storage of all camera settings such as labels, presets, tours and privacy zones.
The combination of the latest in digital technology, advanced video processing and aesthetically pleasing design makes the ACUIX IP ideally suited for large retailers, airports, government installations, schools and campuses, industrial environments, and anywhere detailed surveillance is essential.
- 18x wide dynamic range & true day/night camera
- NTSC video standard
- White indoor pendant housing
- TCP/IP communication interface
- Clear dome
- White trim ring
- MPEG-4 compression
- 4CIF, 2CIF, and CIF resolutions
- Up to 30/25 frames per second
- Camera Sabotage Detection
- Field upgradable firmware
- Backup of all camera settings
- 4 dry contact inputs
- Up to 150 user-defined presets
- 16 preset tours of 64 presets each
- 32 Dynamic Privacy Zones
- Password protection prevents unauthorized users from altering system settings
- Built-in surge and lightning protection
- Menus are provided for English, French, German, Dutch, Italian, Polish, and Spanish
- Input Voltage: 24 VAC @ 50/60 Hz, Class 2 LPS
- Input Tolerance: 21 to 27 VAC
- Power Consumption: 41 W Peak, 29 W Idle
- Dimensions: Housing: 7.7" H x 9.3" Dia (194.6 mm H x 237.2 mm Dia); Lower Dome: 7.5" Dia (191 mm Dia)
- Weight: 6.0 lbs (2.72 kg)
- Construction: Housing: Aluminum; Lower Dome: Optical Grade Acrylic
- Finish: Available in warm gray or black matte
- Mounting Method: 1.5" NPT
- Image Sensor: 1/4" Ex-view HAD CCD
- Lens: 18X optical zoom, f=4.1mm (wide) to 73.8mm (tele), F1.4 to F3.0
- Horizontal Resolution: >530 TVL
- Moveable IR filter: Yes
- Wide Dynamic Range: Yes, 128X
- Digital Zoom: 12X (216X total zoom)
- Angle of View: (H) 48 degrees (wide end) to 2.8 degrees (tele end)
- Sync System: Internal/AC line lock
- S/N Ratio: > 50 dB
- Electronic Shutter: 1/1 to 1/10,000 sec
- White Balance: Auto, ATW, Indoor, Outdoor, Manual
- Gain: Auto/Manual
- Backlight Compensation: On/Off/Auto
- Focusing System: Auto/Manual
- Electronic Image Stabilization (EIS): No