Honeywell Intellisense FG-1625F 25' Flush-Mount Glassbreak Sensor
Also known as: CK-FG1625F
The HONEYWELL-FG-1625F Glassbreak Detector uses the latest technology to provide faster response and increased false alarm immunity. The FG-1625F is specifically designed to allow fast, easy installation, while the adjustable sensitivity settings can compensate for the acoustics of any room.
The FG-1625F was designed to adequately cover all sizes of single gang electrical boxes. Flush mount installations are now easier and better looking than ever.Optimum operation can be quickly verified using the FG-701 Glassbreak Simulator.
- FlexCore Signal Processor
- Easy Installation and Setup
- Selectable Sensitivity
- Mount the Detector Anywhere
- Covers All Glass Types
- Multiple Domain Signal Analysis
- Enclosed PC Board
- Patented Remote Test Mode
- Can be mounted on the ceiling, opposite wall, adjoining wall, or the same wall as the glass
- Dimensions: Faceplate 4.50" x 2.76" (114mm x 70mm); Rear cover: 2.65" H x 1.80" W x 1.20" D (67.4mm x 45mm x 30mm)
- Weight: 3.1 oz (87 g)
- Range: 25' (7.6 m) maximum omnidirectional
- Alarm Relay: Form A, 125 mA max, 25 VDC max
- Tamper Switch: Cover removal tamper 25 mA max, 24 VDC max
- Alarm Duration: Form A, 125 mA max, 25 VDC max
- Power Requirements: 6-18VDC; 12mA typical at 12VDC, 22mA max. AC Ripple: 4V peak to peak at nominal 12VDC
For more information about the Honeywell Ademco FG1625F, please contact us.