Honeywell Ademco 6280W Color Touch-Screen Keypad w/ Voice, WhiteThe Honeywell 6280W is a white, color graphic voice touchscreen keypad.
Used in residential and commercial applications alike, the 6280W features a brilliant, high-res, 7" widescreen TFT display. As an added benefit, the display doubles as a digital picture frame when the keypad is not in use. The digital picture frame lets end-users create slideshows and view home movies directly on the keypad. Customize the slideshow with family photos, vacation pictures, and more.
The 6280W keypad lets users set one of three language options, however voice annunciation of alarm conditions is only in English. The easy-to-navigate user interface comes complete with icons and menus that make keypad operation more intuitive than ever. The 6280W uses the same icons as Total Connect 2.0, helping to mitigate unnecessary end-user training and costly false alarms.
- High-resolution, 7" widescreen 800 x 480 TFT display
- 16 million colors capability to display vivid images
- Intuitive touchscreen display with icons and menu driven prompts (English only)
- Digital picture frame, slideshow or home movies through standard SD card
- White: Blends seamlessly with most lighter dcors
- Three languages can be displayed: English, Spanish, (Latin American), and French Canadian
- Voice annunciation of type and location of alarm (English only)
- Family message center that lets end-users record and playback messages
- Entry/Exit countdown displayed
- Authorized end-user can easily add or delete user codes
- View zone lists with status
- End-user can quickly and easily bypass zones
- Embedded infomercial video in keypad to help in the sales process
- Dimensions: 8.23"W x 5.59" H x 1.13" D
- Black wire: Ground
- Red wire: +12VDC (Aux Power)
- Green wire: Data in to control panel
- Yellow wire: Data out from control panel
- Backlight OFF, Sound OFF - 12V, 180mA current draw
- Backlight ON, Sound OFF - 12V, 260mA current draw
- Backlight ON, Sound ON - 12V, 305mA current draw