HES 9500-605 3-Hour Fire Rated Electric Strike, Surface Mount, Bright BrassThe HES 9500-605 is a 3 hour fire rated, surface mounted electric strike designed to accommodate rim exit devices with a 3/4" throw latchbolt. The electric strike features a bright brass finish. All components are completely encased within its 3/4" thick stainless steel housing, so no cutting on the frame is required for installation. Simply place the electric strike on the surface of the frame, align it with the exit latchbolt and install. The 9500 exceeds grade-1 standards for strength and performance. It is field selectable for fail secure and fail safe operation, and for 12 or 24VDC. This unique electric strike complies with NFPA 80-07 guidelines for retrofit into fire-rated frames.
- Bright brass finish
- Installs in metal or wood frames
- Separate base and decorative cover for easy adjustments
- Stainless steel construction
- Tamper resistant
- Static strength 1,500 lbs.
- Dynamic strength 70 ft-lbs.
- Endurance 1,000,000 cycles
- Field selectable fail safe/fail secure
- Dual voltage 12 or 24 VDC
- Horizontal adjustability
- Internally mounted solenoid
- Accommodates up to 3/4" Pullman latch
- Five year limited warranty