HES 7501-24D-630 Fire Rated Electric Strike, 24VAC/DC, Satin Stainless Steel
Also known as: 750124D630, HE-7501630
The 7501-24D-630 electric strike is ideal for fire-rated applications with pre-load conditions which may be caused by a warped or misaligned door, weather stripping, a smoke seal or any other condition that could cause door bind. The heavy duty stainless steel construction provides the strength and durability required to accommodate fire-rated latchbolts up to 3/4" throw. The strike features a satin stainless steel finish and has 24VAC/DC dual voltage.
- Satin stainless steel finish
- Stainless steel construction
- Tamper resistant
- Static strength 1,500 lbs.
- Dynamic strength 70 ft-lbs.
- Dual voltage 24 VDC/VAC
- Endurance 500,000 cycles
- Field selectable fail safe/fail secure
- Accommodates pre-load (fail secure only)
- Keeper shims for horizontal adjustment
- Internally mounted solenoid
- Strike body depth 1-11/16"
- Plug-in connector
- Trim enhancer
- Five year limited warranty