Hanchett Entry Systems (HES) 5200-LBSM Electric Strike
Also known as: 5200LBSM, HE-520010403, HES-5200LBSM
The HES 5200-LBSM electric strikes feature an in-frame horizontal adjustable design to simplify the installation process. This feature allows the installer to easily adjust the electric strike opening to accomodate the horizontal position of the latchbolt after the strike has been installed. This field selectable fail secure/fail safe unit is easy to install and accommodates latchbolts up to 3/4" throw. The unit is equipped with a latchbolt strike monitor.
- Tamper resistant
- Static strength 1,500 lbs.
- Dynamic strength 70 ft-lbs.
- Endurance 500,000 cycles
- Field selectable fail secure/ fail safe
- Dual voltage 12 or 24 VDC/VAC
- In-frame horizontal adjustment
- Internally mounted solenoid
- Accommodates 5/8" - 3/4" latchbolt (3/4" with 1/8" door gap)
- Strike body depth 1-3/16"
- Plug-in connector
- Trim enhancer included
- Five year limited warranty
- Holding Strength (g): 680388.555
- Holding Strength: 1500 lb
- Duty Cycle: 500000
- Package Contents: 5200 Electric Strike Trim Enhancer
- Series: 5200 Series Electric Strikes
- Input Current: 120 mA, 240 mA
- Grade: Grade 1
- Product Series: 5200
- Function: Electrically Unlocked (Fail Secure)
- Fire Rated: No
- Features: Burglary Resistant, Internally Mounted Solenoid, Latchbolt Strike Monitor (LBSM), Non-handed, Tamper Resistant
- Product Type: Electric Strike
- Certifications & Standards: UL 1034 burglary-resistant listed and suitable for outdoor use UL 294 listed ANSI/BHMA A156.31, Grade 1
- Compatible Door Frame Type: Metal, Wood
- Compatible Door Lock Type: Cylindrical, Mortise
- Limited Warranty: 5 Year
- Input Voltage (V DC): 12, 24
- Limited Warranty: 5 Years
- BAA Qualified: Yes
- Input Voltage: 12 V DC, 24 V DC
- Input Current (A): 0.12, 0.24
- Country Of Origin: USA
For more information about the Hanchett Entry Systems (HES) 5200-LBSM, please contact us.