HES 4500C-630 Electric Strike Pack, Satin Stainless Steel
Also known as: 4500C630, HES-4500C630
The 4500C-630 electric strike is designed for installation in 2" UL 10C fire-rated frames with 1/2" drywall penetration. The 4500C features a low profile 1-3/8" depth, heavy-duty stainless steel construction. Its strength is derived from a unique keeper pin locking design, enabling the 4500C to exceed the ratings of the frame, door and locking hardware.
Each Complete Pac conveniently paris the reliabilty of an HES electric strike with the flexibility of multiple faceplates in a single simple package. The 4500C-630 includes a 4500 strike body and two interchangeable faceplates to accommodate most cylindrical and mortise latchbolts (without deadbolts). The strike features a satin stainless steel finish.
- Satin stainless steel finish
- Stainless steel construction
- Tamper resistant
- Static strength 3,000 lbs.
- Dynamic strength 100 ft-lbs.
- Endurance 1,000,000 cycles
- Field selectable fail safe/fail secure
- Dual voltage 12 or 24 VAC/VDC
- Two faceplates provided to accommodate a variety of locksets
- Internally mounted solenoid
- Accommodates up to a 3/4" latchbolt
- Strike body depth 1-3/8"
- Plug-in connector
- Trim enhancer
- Full keeper shims for horizontal adjustment
- Five year limited warranty