HES 1006CAS-1224D-630 Complete Electric Strike for Deadbolt Locks, Satin Stainless Steel
Also known as: HE-1006CAS, HES-1006CAS
The HES 1006CAS-1224D-630 is a complete electric strike kit for deadbolt locks that includes N, ND and NM faceplates. This kit features a satin stainless steel finish.
The 1006 series is the strongest and most versatile electric strike available. The dual interlocking plunger design and heavy duty stainless steel construction, enables it to exceed every standard developed for electric strikes. With multiple faceplate options, the 1006 will fully accommodate every lock designed to work within an ANSI 4-7/8" strike plate. Tested to exceed 3,000 lbs of static strength, 350 ft-lbs of dynamic strength and factory tested to exceed 1 million cycles of operation, the 1006 is in a class of its own.
- Satin stainless steel finish
- Includes N, ND and NM faceplates
- Fail secure operation
- Stainless steel construction
- Static strength 2,500 lbs
- Dynamic strength 350 ft-lbs
- Endurance 1 million cycles
- Accommodates up to 1" deadbolt
- Plug-in connector
- Full keeper shims for horizontal adjustment
- Trim enhancer
- Strike body depth 11/16"
- SecuriCare five-year, no fault, no questions asked warranty