Gentex WSSPK24-15/75WR Red Outdoor Wall Mount Speaker/Strobe
Also known as: WSSPK241575WR, GN-9041433
The Gentex WSSPK24-15/75WR is a red outdoor listed, wall mount, speaker/strobe designed to meet code requirements for audio, visual and voice communications. The WSSPK24 Series are quality speaker products that offer both dependable evacuation signaling and visual alarms, or a combination of both. The WSSPK24 speaker strobe offers a fixed 15/75 candela
Included with the WSSPK24 Series speaker and speaker/strobe is the GBLP outdoor listed back box. Using the GBLP back box with the WSSPK series provides protection from weather related conditions and allows the necessary full candela output.
The WSSPK24 Series provides a 25 or 70.7 VRMS speaker with field selectable power taps of 1/8W, 1/4W, 1/2W, 1W, 2W or 4W. The WSSPK24 strobes can be synchronized by using the Gentex Synchronization Control Module, FACP's or power supplied that include the Gentex Synchronization Protocol.
The WSSPK24 Series grills are constructed of high impact textured plastic. The WSSPK24 is warranted for 3 years from the date of purchase. The WSSPK devices are ANSI/UL 1480 and ANSI/UL 1638 listed.
- 24VDC fixed 15/75 candela
- WSSPK24 speaker/strobe shipped with GBLP outdoor listed back box
- Unit Dimension: WSSPK24 speaker/strobe 6.1 square X 4.0625 deep
- High quality dBA output (intelligible)
- Frequency range 400-4000Hz
- Screw terminals, separate in/out wiring (12-18 gauge)
- Field selectable power taps: 1/8W, 1/4W, 1/2W, 1W, 2W, 4W
- Speaker voltage 25 or 70.7 VRMS standard, field selectable
- To synchronize use the Gentex AVSM Control Module
- Tamperproof grill
- Faceplate available in red or off-white
- Xenon strobe maintains constant flash rate (1Hz) regardless of input voltage