Gentex GEC3-24PWR Low Profile Evacuation Horn/Strobe (Red/Plain)
Also known as: GEC324PWR, GN-9041318
The Gentex GEC3-24PWR (part no. 904-1318) is a Commander 3 Series, evacuation horn and strobe.
With a plain red faceplate and 24VDC operation, the Gentex GEC3-24PWR comes in a low profile design and mounts easily to a wall. The strobe includes selectable candela options of 15, 30, 60, 75, or 110.
The super-slide bracket makes for easy supervised testing. Switch selection lets users choose their dBA horn level, along with the alarm tone.
- Nominal voltage 12VDC and 24VDC
- 24VDC units have field selectable candela options of 15, 30, 60, 75 & 110
- 12VDC units have field selectable candela options of 15, 30, 60 & 75
- GEH horn is available in 12VDC or 24VDC
- Unit Dimensions: 5(12.7 cm) high x 4.5(11.43 cm) wide x 2.5(6.35 cm) deep
- Super-Slide Bracket - Ease ofSupervisionTesting
- Checkmate - InstantVoltageVerification
- Synchronize strobe and/or horn with GentexAVSM Control Module
- Prewire entire system, install mounting bracket, then install signals
- Documented lower installation and operating costs
- Input terminals accept 12 to 18AWG
- Switch selection for high or low dBA
- Switch for chime, whoop, mechanical and 2400Hz tone
- Tamperproof re-entrant style grill
- Switch for continuous or temporal 3 tone (not available on whoop tone)
- Surface mount with the GSB (Gentex Surface Mount Box)
- Silence audible while visual appliance will remain flashing (for use in accepted jurisdictions)
- Faceplate available in red or off-white