Gentex 9123F Photoelectric Smoke Alarm, 120VAC, Form A/C Contacts, Tandem Up to 6 Units
Also known as: GN-9123F
The Gentex 9123F is a 120VAC, photoelectric smoke alarm for homes, apartments, hospitals, hotels, and motels.
It features a pulsing LED sensing chamber, a low/missing battery indicator, and has an insect proof screen. A dust cover helps to prevent contamination during installation and is backed by a one year warranty from the date of purchase.
The 9123F has a 3100Hz frequency horn, Form A/C contacts, and can be connected in tandem up to 6 units. The alarm has 2.5% sensitivity and a 5 to 1 signal to noise ratio.
- Available in 120VAC and 220VAC with 9VDC battery back-up
- Horn frequency 3100 Hz (nominal)
- Nominal 2.5% sensitivity
- Patented three position test switch
- Relays operate on battery back-up
- Quick-disconnect wiring harness
- 90dBA continuous piezo horn (9120/9220 Series)
- 90dBA temporal 3 evacuation piezo horn (9123/9223 Series)
- 5-to-1 signal-to-noise ratio
- Pulsing LED sensing chamber
- Fully insect screened
- Interconnect with all Gentex tandem capable smoke alarms
- Easy WashTM on-site maintenance washing program
- Red LED pulses every 30 seconds, green LED for AC power on
- Mounting hardware adapts to standard junction boxes
- Dust cover to prevent contamination during installation
- Low or missing battery indicator
- 1 year warranty from date of purchase