UTC (Formerly GE Security/ESL) 541CXT 4-Wire Photoelectric Smoke Detector, Heat SensorThe UTC 541CXT photoelectric smoke detector/fixed rate of rise heat detector includes fast response algorithms for a quick response to both flaming and smoldering fires.
Fast response algorithms allow the heat detectors to work intelligently together with the photoelectric smoke detector. As soon as the heat sensor detects a rapid rise in temperature, the sensitivity of the photoelectric sensor increases. This increase allows the sensor to detect smaller particles of combustion quicker.
- UL listed
- CleanMe remote maintenance reporting reduces false alarms
- Smart dual fixed/rate of rise heat works with photo chamber to catch fires faster
- Built-in drift compensation reduces false alarms
- Field replaceable optical chamber makes servicing a snap
- Small, low profile design blends in with any environment