UTC (Formerly GE Security/ESL) 449CSRH Heat and Smoke Detector
Also known as: ES-449CSRH, GES-449CSRH
The UTC (formerly GE Security/ESL) 449CSRH is a UL-listed 4-wire 12/2VDC isolated photoelectric smoke and heat detector with an 85dBA sounder and auxillary relay. Dual fixed temperature and rate-of-rise heat sensor (135F fixed) has a 50-foot range and self-monitoring capabilities to protect against internal diagnostic failure and maintain sensitivity.
The 449CSRH optical chamber is modeled to reduce false alarms with dust, insect, and external light sensitivity. Chamber is removable for easy replacement and cleaning. Smoke detection is controlled by an internal local alarm, allowing for smoke or smoke-free room options in any residential or commercial facility.
- Intelligent self-diagnostics
- Field-replacable optical chamber
- Low-profile design
- Plug-in terminal block
- Advanced false alarm immunity
- Meets NFPA 72 field sensitivity testing requirements without the need for external meters
- On-site maintenance alert
- Model 449CSRH activates local alarm for smoke-perfect for room where smoking is permitted