Interlogix GE Security 260-CO Carbon Monoxide Detector, 12/24VDC, Built-in Sounder, Tandem Operation, Hush/Test Button, UL275 and 234
Also known as: 260CO, ES-260CO, GES-260CO
The GE Security 260-CO is a state-of-the-art Carbon Monoxide Detector. Since CO is tasteless, odorless, and invisible to the naked eye, CO detection in a home or office environment is both crucial and impossible without this device.
Designed to blend in with any room decor, the 260-CO plugs directly into a standard A/C outlet and includes a 9V battery backup that continues providing power during a power outage. The device boasts a ten-year service life -- a three year increase from its predecessor (250-CO) -- as well as a tethering or daisy chain function that lets you connect multiple 260-COs to other installed 260-COs. In this configuration, when one alarm goes off, all alarms go off together.
The detector uses a multi-colored LED to indicate condition status. The unit automatically resets when Carbon Monoxide is no longer present. The 260-CO fully complies with the latest UL 2075 requirements and can connect to either Household Fire Warning or Commercial Fire control panels.
- Uses highly reliable, commercial-grade, electro-chemical sensing technology
- Self-diagnostics keep the device operating optimally throughout its service life
- Sensor is unaffected by fluctuations in normal indoor temperature
- Built-in trouble/power supervision relay
- 12 or 24VDC operation and 150mA relay contact configurable for normally open or normally closed operation
- Long-life 10-year sensor
- Transmits sensor end-of-life to the control panel and central station if the system is monitored
- Fully listed to the latest UL 2075 CO standard for residential or commercial occupancies
- Large terminals ease wiring installation 14 to 22 AWG
- One-touch TEST/HUSH button simplifies local operation
- Integrated 85 dBA temporal 4-sounder for local notification
- Input voltage 12 or 24 VDC
- Current consumption: Normal 20 mA, Alarm 40 mA (75 mA in test)
- Alarm relay: 150 mA at 33 VDC, Type - Form C, UL Rating - Zone
- Common trouble relay: 150 mA at 33 VDC, Type Normally opened held closed with power applied, UL Rating - Common
- Sounder: 85 dB
- Compatible control pane:l Listed to UL 985 or 864 standards
- Compatible electrical box: 2-1/2 in. (64 mm) single-gang
- Wire size: 14 to 22 AWG (0.25 to 2.0 mm)
- Dimensions (W L D): Detector 3.1 4.6 1.4 in. (7.8 11.7 3.6 cm), Adapter plate 4.5 6.5 0.2 in. (11.4 16.5 0.5 cm)
- Color: White
- Operating environment: Temperature 40 to 100F (4.4 to 37.8C), Relative humidity 10 to 90% noncondensing
- CO sensitivity: 70 ppm, 60 to 240 minutes , 150 ppm, 10 to 50 minutes, 400 ppm, 4 to 15 minutes
Average rating: 5.0, based on
For more information about the GE Security 260-CO, please contact us.