GE Security 250-CO SafeAir Carbon Monoxide Detector
Also known as: 250CO, ES-250CO
GE Security's 250-CO is a Carbon Monoxide Detector designed to meet the performance standards of both residential and commercial locations.
Using commercial-grade electrochemical sensing technology, the GE 250CO protects your family or employees from dangerous carbon monoxide gas. Self-diagnostics ensure that the 250CO continues operating at optimal capacity over the course of its six year life. The end-of-life sensor transmits signals to the control panel and (optionally) the central station, notifying all necessary parties when the carbon monoxide detector requires servicing.
GE Security's 250-CO provides a wealth of features, including trouble relays, a sounder and 12/24VDC operation. The 250-CO sensor is built to withstand normal indoor temperature fluctuations as well.
To ease the difficulty of upgrading from the previous GE Security SafeAir Carbon Monoxide products, we offer the 250-CO adapter plate for replacing the 240-COe, as it has a larger footprint than the newly revised 250-CO. The 250-CO is the direct replacement for the 240-COe. It is recommended that you purchase the adapter plate if replacing the older 240-COe. The part number for the 250-CO Plate is 250-CO-PLT.
- Uses highly reliable, commercial-grade, electrochemical sensing technology
- Self-diagnostics keep the device operating optimally throughout its service life
- Sensor is unaffected by fluctuations in normal indoor temperature
- Built-in trouble/power supervision relay
- 12 or 24 VDC operation and 150 mA relay contact configurable for normally open or normally closed operation
- Long-life six-year sensor
- Transmits sensor end-of-life to the control panel and central station if the system is monitored
- Fully listed to the latest UL 2075 CO standard for residential or commercial occupancies
- Large terminals ease wiring installation 14 to 22 AWG
- One-touch TEST/HUSH button simplifies local operation
- On-board LED provides local alarm and trouble indication
- Inconspicuous footprint and attractively contoured design