Fire-Lite SD355T Addressable Photoelectric Smoke Detector, Thermal Element, B210LP Base
Also known as: FL-SD355T
The Fire-Lite SD355T is a low-profile, photoelectric detector with a thermal sensor that triggers an alarm when the temperature reaches 135F.
This addressable detector notifies emergency personnel of a fire's location in its early stages, thus helping improve rescue time. Each sensor is equipped with two LEDs for local status indication. The unit includes the B210LP base. The detector's sleek, compact design helps it blend in to the surroundings without having a negative effect on decor.
- Photoelectric smoke detector
- 135 degree (F) thermal sensor
- Two-wire loop connection
- Unit uses base for wiring
- Withstands air velocities up to 4,000 feet-per-minute (20 m/sec) without triggering a false alarm
- Includes B210LP base
- Unique single-source, dual-chamber design to respond
- quickly and dependably to a broad range of fires
- Sleek, low-profile design
- Built-in tamper-resistant feature