Fire-Lite MS-9600LS 318-Point Addressable Fire Alarm Control PanelThe Fire-Lite MS-9600LS is a compact, 318-point addressable Fire Alarm Control Panel.
With two programmable relay outputs and one SLC loop capable of operating up to 10,000 feet, the MS-9600LS is a popular choice for anyone looking for consistent, reliable performance. The panel features an 80-character LCD display, 99 software zones, and a history file that can store up to 1,000 events.
- New LiteSpeed polling protocol for faster SLC response time
- SLC operates up to 10,000 ft. (3,000 m) in LiteSpeed mode with twisted, unshielded wire or 3,000 ft (900 m) with untwisted, unshielded wire
- Single standard addressable SLC loop which meets NFPA Style 4, 6 and 7 requirements
- Optional module for adding a second SLC loop which meets NFPA Style 4, 6 and 7 requirements
- 318 addressable device capacity for each SLC loop (159 detectors and 159 control/monitor modules)
- 99 software zones
- Up to four onboard NACs (Notification Appliance Circuits): four Style Y (Class B) or two Style Z (Class A)
- Additional NAC capability using control modules
- 7.0 amps total power for NACs and 24 VDC auxiliary power outputs in alarm
- Two programmable relay outputs and one fixed trouble relay
- EIA-232 Printer/PC interface (variable baud rate)
- 80-character LCD display (backlit)
- Real-time clock/calendar with daylight savings time control
- History file with 1,000 event capacity