Fire-Lite BG-12L Dual Action Pull Station w/ Key LockThe Fire-Lite BG-12L is a dual-action fire alarm pull station with screw terminal connections and a key lock.
Featuring multiple mounting options and a durable construction, the BG-12L is easy to install and meets the performance standards of even the most demanding fire alarm applications. The unit is highly visible and easy to use in an emergency situation. Braille text is printed in the finger-holds of the handle and on top of the handle.
- Aesthetically pleasing, highly visible design and color
- Attractive contoured shape and light textured finish
- Easily operated(single- or dual-action), yet designed to prevent false alarms when bumped, shaken, or jarred
- PUSH IN/PULL DOWN handle latches in the down position to clearly indicate the station has been operated
- Includes Key Lock
- Station can be opened for inspection and maintenance without initiating an alarm
- The words "NORMAL" and "ACTIVATED" are molded into the plastic adjacent to the alarm switch (located inside)
- Backplate is large enough to overlap a single-gang backbox cutout by 1/2" (1.27 cm)
- Can be surface-mounted (with SB-10 or SB-I/O) or semi-flush mounted. Semi-flush mount to a standard single-gang, double-gang, or 4" (10.16 cm) square electrical box