Excelsus Z-Blocker Z-A431PJ31X-A Alarm Panel DSL FilterThe Excelsus Z-A431PJ31X-A Z-Blocker is an alarm panel DSL filter designed to remove phone line interference in DSL-equipped residences.
With more homes and small businesses using DSL for high-speed internet access, interference between Access Control and DSL modems has become a recurring problem. The Z-Blocker helps filter that interference from the access control system without disrupting alarm panel communication during an emergency.
The Z-Blocker, a DSL filter designed solely for alarm systems, isolates high-frequency DSL and HPN (Home Phone Network) signals from low frequency voice and data communication even during high frequency disturbances not related to DSL, uninterrupted DSL/HPN communication during alarm panel line seizure, and incident reporting.
- Compatibility with most major alarm panels
- Allows reliable alarm panel reporting and cut-line protection
- Uninterrupted DSL communication during alarm panel line seizure and incident reporting
- RJ31X-RJ38X connections for line seizure and cut-line protection
- Over-voltage protection, protecting alarm panel from power surges
- Easy installation for service provider personnelless than 15 minutes to insert filter between alarm panel and phone line and perform a system test
- Compliant and Listed with FCC Part 68, CS-03, UL 60950 and CSA 22.2 60950