Essex SKE34S Stainless Steel Black Bezel KeypadThe SKE-34S is a heavy duty, self contained, Access Control Keypad.
Capable of storing up to 500 user codes, this device is suitable for most residential, small commercial, and heavy industrial access control applications. With a 2A on-board relay, simply connect the SKE-34 to power (5VDC or 12 to 24VDC) and prepare to experience the newest generation of access control.
Featuring rugged, stainless steel construction and proprietary Piezoelectric Billion Cycle Switch Technology, the SKE-34 can function in even the most challenging environments. The keypad has 3 Programmable Outputs (1 SPDT Relay rated at 2A at 24V max and 2 Open Collector 1/4A max to ground).
The SKE-34 can be used to control a fail-safe or fail secure electric locking device. It can also be used to control a garage door or electric gate. Two 1/4A grounding outputs are available which can drive a relay (separate relays required) to open a second door, trigger a CCTV or doorbell, or control an auxiliary device.
- Self-contained Access Control
- Heavy Duty, Piezoelectric Keypad
- Stores up to 500 User Codes
- 3 Outputs (1 Relay, 2 Open Collector)
- Easy to Install and Operate
- Billion Cycle Switch Technology
- Vandal Resistant Design
- Weatherproof -40C to 70C
- Waterproof 100% Relative Humidity
- Sing Gang (SKE34) or Mullion (SKE26)
- Laser Marked Keypad Graphics
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Stainless Steel
- Black Bezel
- Input Voltage: 5VDC or 12 to 24VDC (Jumper Selectable)
- Standby Current Draw: 25mA
- Outputs: 1 Relay, 24VAC/DC Max, 2A Max; 2 Open Collector, 1/4 A Max to Ground
- Keypad Switch Life: >1 Billion Cycles
- Keypad Operating Environment: -40C to +70C (-40F to +160F), 100% Relative Humidity
- 3x4 Keypad Dimensions: 5-1/8H x 3-3/8W x 7/16D (13 x 8.6 x 1.1 cm)
- 3x4 Keypad Weight: 16 oz (454 gm)
- LEDs: 1 Red, 1 Green