ELK C1M14GSM Dual-Path Alarm Communicator, GSM Version
Also known as: EK-C1M14GSM
Seconds count in an emergency situation to save lives and assets. ELK's new C1M1 Dual Path Communicator significantly reduces transmission time of emergency messages. It connects directly to the M1 Control and does not require dial capture or data bus decoding which leads to delays with other communicators. In addition, there is no cloud server to compromise or delay the communications.
C1M1 provides super-fast, full data communications to Central Monitoring Stations over IP and cellular pathways. Transmissions are automatically directed over the best pathway for quickest communications. Periodic tests are sent over both pathways to ensure reliable communications and C1M1 can automatically report a pathway outage over the remaining pathway.
C1M1 also supports remote access with no port forwarding or extra fees. Installers can easily activate and manage C1M1 communicators, as well as remotely program the M1 control over the IP or cellular pathway. End users can remotely arm/disarm the M1 control in addition to viewing system status, accessing recent history, and receiving email/text alerts.
- Dual reporting pathways: IP and cellular
- No dial capture, data bus decoding, or cloud servers to delay or compromise communications
- Auto directs over first available and/or best pathway for quickest communications
- Remote access to M1 controls with no port forwarding or extra fees!
- Supports ElkRP2 programming upload/download over IP or cellular pathways
- Supports remote control via web portal and FREE ElkLink Mobile app for iOS and Android
- Supports third party apps eKeypad (for iOS, available now) and M1 Touch Pro (for Android, coming soon)
- Provides email and text message alerts for arm, disarm, and alarm events