Edwards Signaling 598 Class 2 Transformer, 120 VAC
Also known as: ED-598
Edwards 590 Series Class 2 Signaling Transformers are easy to install, low voltage power sources for residential, commercial, and industrial uses.
Mounts in a standard 1/2" (13mm) knockout or surface mounts using the provided foot mounts. These transformers are suitable for mounting in both plastic and metal back boxes. May also be used with the Cat. No. 593 transformer plate for enclosed mounting in a standard two gang outlet box.
The Edwards 598 transformers offer high power for long wire runs or for applications requiring greater power such as door openers. Ideal for large apartments and building elevators. When selecting transformers, attention should be given to the power requirements of the signal or load and the wire run between the transformer and load.
- Non-regenerative thermal overload protection
- Grounding wire
- Pre-stripped pigtails
- Screw terminal connections on secondary
- Output Voltage: 16 V AC, 24 V AC, 8 V AC
- Product Type: Transformer
- Product Series: 590
- Weight (Approximate) (g): 299.371
- Form Factor: Plate Mountable
- Depth (mm): 74.422
- Height: 2.1"
- Compatibility: Door Openers
- Power Rating (W): 20, 30
- Power Rating: 20 VA, 30 VA
- Height (mm): 53.975
- Weight (Approximate): 10.56 oz
- Width: 2.3"
- Width (mm): 57.15
- Depth: 2.9"
- Input Voltage: 120 V AC
For more information about the Edwards Signaling 598, please contact us.