Dynalock DY-226810 268-10 Electromagnetic LockThe DYNALOCK-2268-10 is an electromagnetic lock that mounts to the underside of the frame header on a single, outswinging door.
The unit has a single coil, plated to protect against corrosion, and boasts a 1200 pound holding force. The lock is non-handed and works on both left and right-hand doors. Operational costs are reduced thanks to the lock's low power consumption.
The adjustable mounting base makes it easy to install and align the lock in place. When de-energized, the magnetic lock releases without any delay.
- Single Coil
- Mounts to underside of frame header
- Non-Handed includes a convenient area for wiring connections on each end of the lock
- Adjustable mounting base reduces installation time and insures proper alignment
- Low power consumption conserves energy, reduces operation cost, and extends battery backup time
- A totally plated coil and armature provides protection against corrosion
- No residual magnetism - the lock releases without delay when de-energized
- Multiple monitoring options increases the flexibility security and compatibility of system equipment
- Low profile provides maximum clearance for underheight door openings. The lowest profile for ANY full size electromagnetic lock
- Built-in spike suppression protects other solid state components within the system from damage when the lock is de-energized