Dynalock DY-226810 268-10 Electromagnetic LockThe 2268 Series is a full size 1200 lb. holding force electromagnet. It is designed for life safety and high security on rated or nonrated doors and frames. With a low 2 profile, the 2268 is perfect for opening heights of 7 or less to facilitate code compliance on designated egress doors.
The 2268 is field selectable for 12VDC or 24VDC. Specify the RC option for AC voltage operation. Surge suppression is built-in and 12 long color coded wire leads are provided for easy installation. Optional integrated door and lock status sensors allow remote monitoring without the need to install separate door contacts.
The 2268 is offered in single, double, and split armature models for both outswinging and inswinging doors. The coil and housing assembly mounts rigidly to the door frame while the armature mounts to the door in a manner that allows it to pivot slightly to compensate for door irregularities. When the door is closed and the lock is energized the armature is magnetically bonded to the lock face, thus securing the door without utilizing any moving parts.
- Single outswinging door
- Single coil
- Satin aluminum finish
- Mounts to underside of frame header
- Non-Handed includes a convenient area for wiring connections on each end of the lock
- Adjustable mounting base reduces installation time and insures proper alignment
- Low power consumption conserves energy, reduces operation cost, and extends battery backup time
- A totally plated coil and armature provides protection against corrosion
- No residual magnetism - the lock releases without delay when de-energized
- Multiple monitoring options increases the flexibility security and compatibility of system equipment
- Low profile provides maximum clearance for underheight door openings. The lowest profile for ANY full size electromagnetic lock
- Built-in spike suppression protects other solid state components within the system from damage when the lock is de-energized