Dynalock 2013-DYN-GLB-RWE-US28 Electromagnetic Gate Lock, 1200lbs, Dynastat Force Sensor, "Z" Gate Lock Bracket, Rear Wire Exit, Satin Aluminum
Also known as: 2013DYNGLBRWEUS28, DY-2013DYNGL
The Dynalock 2013-DYN-GLB-RWE-US28 is a full size 1200 lbs. holding force electromagnet. It is designed for high security on sliding and swinging gates, or any door subjected to the elements. Specify for outdoor commercial, industrial, institutional, or residential openings.
The 2013-DYN-GLB-RWE-US28 is fully sealed with a 1/2 threaded conduit nipple for wiring from the side. The unit is equipped with a Dynastat force sensor, a "Z" gate lock bracket and rear wire exit. The unit features a satin aluminum finish.
The coil and housing assembly mounts rigidly to the post or frame while the armature mounts to the gate in a manner that allows it to pivot slightly to compensate for gate misalignment. When the gate is closed and the lock is energized the armature is magnetically bonded to the lock face, thus securing the gate without utilizing any moving parts.
- Dynastat Force Sensor - indicates efficient magnetic bond; SPDT contacts
- Gate Lock Bracket - fully adjustable "Z" braclet for swinging gate application
- Rear Wire Exit - coil leads exit from back of housing in lieu of conduit nipple
- Satin aluminum finish
- Weather Resistant: Designed specifically to be used outside
- A totally plated coil and armature provides protection against corrosion
- No moving parts means little or no maintenance from wear and tear
- Low power consumption conserves energy, reduces operation cost, and extends battery backup time
- 12 or 24VDC: Field Selectable. AC voltage requires optional rectifier (PN# 7088)
- Long Leads: 6 Long / 18 gauge flying lead connections
- No residual magnetism: The gate releases without delay when lock is de-energized
- Includes spike suppression MOV to protect other solid state components within the system from damage when the lock is de-energized
- Lifetime Warranty: Made in the USA by DynaLock, with over 20 years experience in the manufacture of electronic security & access control products