Dynalock DY-201312 2013-12 Electromagnetic Gate Lock
Also known as: 201312, DY-201312
The DYNALOCK-2013-12 full size 1200 lbs. holding force electromagnet designed for high security on sliding and swinging gates, or any door subjected to the elements.
The 2013-12 is fully sealed with a 1/2 threaded conduit nipple for wiring from the side. Specify RWE option for wiring from back without a nipple (ex: mounting over a box). Optional Dynastat feature signals magnetic bond status. This allows integrated remote monitoring of the lock, reducing additional parts and labor.
The unit's coil and housing assembly mounts rigidly to the post or frame while the armature mounts to the gate in a manner that allows it to pivot slightly to compensate for gate misalignment. When the gate is closed and the lock is energized the armature is magnetically bonded to the lock face, thus securing the gate without utilizing any moving parts.
- Weather Resistant
- A totally plated coil and armature provides protection against corrosion
- No moving parts means little or no maintenance from wear and tear
- Low power consumption conserves energy, reduces operation cost, and extends battery backup time
- 12 VDC Field Selectable. AC voltage requires optional rectifier (PN# 7088)
- Long Leads: 6 Long / 18 gauge flying lead connections
- No residual magnetism: The gate releases without delay when lock is de-energized
- Includes spike suppression MOV to protect other solid state components within the system from damage when the lock is de-energized
- Lifetime Warranty