DSC LC-100-PI PIR Detector with Pet Immunity, Form 'A' Contact, Tamper Switch
Also known as: LC100PI, 3W-LC100PI
The LC-100-PI effectively blends performance with competitive pricing. The detector features intelligent signal analysis for reliable detection, pet immunity up to 55 lbs (25 kg) and a slim design that complements any dcor.
Advanced ASIC-based processing provides both superior detection and false alarm rejection to help keep people and possessions secure. Quad Linear Imaging Technology provides sharp analysis of body dimensions and differentiation from backgrounds and pets.
Effective motion detection is dependent on a sensors ability to identify intruders and provide true false alarm resistance. The LC series of detection devices pinpoints intruders through digital signal processing. Digital information is more accurately analyzed using software and is not subject to signal degradation caused by amplification, noise, distortion or signal clipping.
Highly accurate sensors are able to provide quality detection while at the same time ignoring pets weighing up to 55 lbs (25 kg).
Once the detector is installed at the recommended height, installers simply conduct a brief walk-test, make any necessary adjustments, and the unit is ready to perform. Highly visible LEDs can be viewed at a glance and help the installer identify the detection range from any distance or angle within the coverage pattern.
When choosing a location for the detector, be sure to consider the following: Do not aim the detector at reflective surfaces, Avoid locations that are subject to direct high air flow, Do not locate the detector in the path of direct or reflected sunlight, Do not place next to large obstructions that may limit the coverage area
The detection range of the motion detector is adjustable to from 16' to 49' (5 m to 15 m). A potentiometer can be adjusted clockwise or counter-clockwise to increase or decrease the range respectively. For optimum performance, range should be adjusted so that it effectively protects the dimensions of the intended area.
- The LC-100-PI (Form A contact) and LC-120-PI (Form C contact) detectors feature intelligent signal analysis for reliable detection, pet immunity up to 55 lb (25 kg) and am slim design that complements any dcor.
- Form A or C alarm contact and tamper switch
- Digital signal analysis
- Pet immunity up to 55 lb (25 kg)
- Quad Linear Imaging Technology for sharp analysis of body dimensions and differentiation from backgrounds and pets
- Advanced ASIC-based electronics
- Compact design for residential installations
- Adjustable variable pulse count
- PIR sensitivity adjustment
- Height installation calibration free
- LC-L1ST bracket available separately