Corby 7020 Keypad - Single-Door - Indoor, Single-Gang - 2 LEDsUPC: 769586070202
Also known as: CY-7020
The CORBY-7020 is an indoor programmable keypad that can control up to seven additional security devices. The unit can be flush mounted in a single gang box. The keypad is ideal for office buildings, employee entrances, or business rooms.
One red and one green LEDs inform users of status conditions. New features include increased voltage from 6 to 24 VDC and "Out of Sequence" error detection. The 7020 provides a high level of securtity with over 95,000 different four or five digit code combinations.
- Program the keypad with a 4 or 5 digit code length
- Codes are stored in a non-volatile memory
- Control up to 7 additional devices
- LED's are installed for visual feedback
- Single gang version
- Non-volatile memory
- Quick-connect code wires for easy programming
- Silent panic code is active 24 hours a day
- Flush mount model
- Heavy-duty cast metal versions
- Over 95,000 possible code combinations
- 6-24VDC operation