Cooper Wheelock HSW-N Horn Strobe, White, No Lettering
Also known as: HSWN, WH-HSWN
The Cooper Wheelock HSW-N is a white horn strobe designed for wall mount installtion. The horn strobe features no lettering indicating alerts. The unit features a sleek modern design that will please building owners with reduced total cost of ownership.
The HSW-N incorporates high reliability and high efficiency optics to minimize current draw allowing for a greater number of appliances on the notification appliance circuit. The horn strobe features an industry first of 8 candela settings on a single appliance. The unit has an audible that features 3 sound settings (90, 95, 99 dB). All switches to change settings, can be set without the use of a tool and are located behind the appliance to prevent tampering.
Installers will benefit from the HSW-N comprehensive feature list, including the most candela options in one appliance, low current draw, no tools needed for setting changes, voltage test points, 12/24 VDC operation, universal mounting base and multiple mounting options for both new and retrofit construction.
- Industrys most innovative design - Sleek modern aesthetics and styling, Easier to install
- 5 Mounting Options - 1 gang, 2 gang, 4sq., 3.5 octal, 4 octal box
- Voltage test points for quick troubleshooting and easy spot checking
- 1/16 deep mounting error relief
- Prewire capability to check for wiring & ground faults prior to appliance installation
- Contact cover not only provides protection from dirt, dust, paint and accidental damage, it allows for prewire testing and troubleshooting