Cooper Wheelock AMT-1224-R Multitone Horn, RedThe COOPER-WHEELOCK-AMT-1224-R is a red multitone horn that offers three distinct prioritized audible signals from three isolated inputs. Priority will override all other commands upon activation.
The AMT-1224-R offers a choice of eight self-prioritized sound combinations for suppression releasing systems, combination security and emergency evacuation systems and high risk installations as well as many other applications.
- All inputs are supervised
- Code-3 Horn and Tone meet ANSI/NFPA/ISO temporal pattern
- Two power taps for high dBA and standard dBA @ 10 feet
- Low current draw with low temperature compensation to reduce power consumption and wiring costs
- Selectable input voltage (12 or 24 VDC) for non-strobe applications
- Polarized inputs for compatibility with standard reverse polarity type supervision of circuit wiring by an alarm panel
- Low cost installation via standard electrical boxes. Attractive flush or surface mounting options
- No additional trimplate required for flush mounting. Fast installation with In/Out screw terminals using #12 to #18 AWG