Cooper Wheelock 43T-G10-115-S Vibrating Bell, Gray, 10", 115VACThe Wheelock Series 43T bells provide the durable operation and dependable performance required for life safety alarm systems.
A complete range of vibrating models is offered in 6" and 10" sizes for 115 or 24-volt AC operation in indoor or outdoor installations. All models provide high sound output with low power consumption. All models are provided with screw terminal inputs for secure in-out field wiring.
- High sound output with low current draw
- 6" and 10" shell sizes in 115 or 24 AC models
- Integral RFI suppression minimizes induced noise on alarm lines
- Semi-flush mounting to standard 4" square backboxes or surface mounting to Wheelock's surface backboxes
- Polarized for supervision of alarm lines with screw termina inputs for fast and secure in-out field wiring of #12 to #18 AWG wire
- Attractive textured finish to enhance appearance and durability
- For combined audible (bell) and visual signaling, convenient retrofit assemblies (Series RSSP) are available with Multi-Candela or single candela strobes (See Data Sheet S0410 or Wheelock Fire Products Catalog)