Camden CM-2000 Flush Mount Key Switch, Narrow, SPST Momentary, N/O, Brushed AluminumThe Camden CM-2000 is flush mount vandal resistant key switch that features a 1/4" thick cast aluminum narrow faceplate, with one-piece faceplate and switch bracket design. The unit is equipped with a SPST momentary switch, normally-open contact and a brushed aluminum finish.
Camden key switches offer the widest range of stock switch configurations in the industry. They accept virtually any 1" - 1-1/4" mortise cylinder and cam (sold separately) .
- Indoor or outdoor flush applications
- Accepts standard mortise cylinders (1" - 1 1/4")
- Mullion style - only 1 3/4" wide
- Heavy duty 1/4" thick aluminum plate
- 1 piece die cast construction
- Locators prevent cylinder from spinning
- Cylinder sits flush to faceplate
- Tamper proof screws and driver provided
- No set screw required
- 1 or 2 switches may be installed
- Heat shrink protective sleeve over contacts
- Optional 1-60 second pneumatic time delay