Camden 2010 CM-2010 Narrow Key SwitchThe Camden 2010 is a flush mount key switch with a cast aluminum narrow faceplate. The unit features one SPST maintained switch.
The 2010 offers a vandal resistant 1/4" thick aluminum faceplate with one-piece faceplate and switch bracket design. 1 or 2 contact switches can be mounted.
- Indoor or outdoor flush applications
- Accepts standard mortise cylinders (1" - 1 1/4")
- Mullion style - only 1 3/4" wide
- Heavy duty 1/4" thick aluminum plate
- 1 piece die cast construction
- Locators prevent cylinder from spinning
- Cylinder sits flush to faceplate
- Tamper proof screws and driver provided
- No set screw required
- 1 or 2 switches may be installed
- Heat shrink protective sleeve over contacts
- Optional 1-60 second pneumatic time delay