Bosch MVC-FIVA4-CAM IVA 4.x VCA Software Licens for IP Camera Dome
Also known as: MVCFIVA4CAM, PB-MVCFIVA4C, BOS-MVCFIVA4CAM
The fourth generation of the Bosch Intelligent Video Analysis system, IVA 4.0, is the guard-assistant system of choice when you need reliable video motion detection for indoor or outdoor use. IVA 4.0 is state-ofthe-art intelligent video analysis that reliably detects, tracks, and analyzes moving objects while suppressing unwanted alarms from spurious sources in the image. IVA 4.0 is a licensed option already fully prepared in Dinion IP, Extreme IP, FlexiDome IP, and AutoDome IP cameras, as well as the VIP X1600 and VideoJet X families of encoders. The functionality built into IVA 4.0 cameras and encoders is able to detect idle and removed objects as well as loitering, multiple line crossing, and trajectories.
IVA 4.0 supports head detection as a new feature. And Bosch for the first time also supports optical flow detection of objects in a video surveillance scene. Configurable detection filters and advanced tracking improve reliability and reduce operator work load. IVA 4.0 comes with the new enhanced calibration tool to allow the calibration of the camera within a few minutes.
- IVA 4.x VCA software license for IP camera/dome
- Embedded analytics eliminates dedicated PCs and associated software maintenance
- Detects idle/removed object, loitering, and linecrossing
- Displays/detects object trajectories, speed, direction, heads and color
- Optical flow detection of objects in a surveillance scene
- Creates metadata for forensic searching of recorded video