Bosch D273 Four-Wire Smoke Detector
Also known as: DS-D273, BOS-D273
The Bosch D273 four-wire photoelectric smoke detector uses an infrared (IR) LED light source and a silicon photodiode to measure light in a chamber. A fine screen covers the chamber to deter insects and to reduce dust accumulation and nuisance alarms.
During a fire, smoke particles reflect light onto the photodiode. When the photodiode measurements exceed the alarm threshold, the D273 signals an alarm condition. After the alarm condition clears, interrupt power at the control panel to reset the detector.
- Fourwire smoke detector
- 12 VDC or 24 VDC input
- Designed for commercial or residential use
- Four-wire application
- Light-emitting diodes (LEDs) indicate the status of the chamber, power, and alarm
- Removable terminal block to simplify wiring connections
- Cable connection point for voltmeter sensitivity test
- Trim Plate TP280 for retrofit and remodeling purposes