Bosch ISC-BDL2-WP12G Blue Line Gen2 TriTech Pet Friendly Motion DetectorThe Bosch ISC-BDL2-WP12G motion detector combines PIR and microwave technologies to provide effective, pet-friendly motion detection.
Sensor sensitivity adjusts based on signal amplitude, slope, and timing to respond to human targets, while remaining immune to animals up to 100lbs. The detector's optical sensor is protected from insects and dust, further decreasing the chance of false alarms.
The detector is made with a durable plastic cover and boasts a 40 foot x 40 foot coverage range. The device comes outfitted with an LED to convey sensor status, and the recommended mounting height is flexible from 7.5 to 9 feet.
- 12m x 12m (40ft x 40ft) or 6m x 6m (20ft x 20ft) broad coverage
- EN50131-2-4 Grade 2 compliant
- Pet-friendly models available
- Dual detection technologies with advanced signal processing
- Flexible mounting height from 2.2m to 2.75m (7.2ft to 9ft)
- No range or height adjustments required
- Seven detectional layers plus an option for three look-down zones
- Draft and insect immunity
- Temperature compensation
- Relative Humidity: 0-95 non-condensing
- Operating Temperature: -30C to 55C (-20F to 130F)
- Color: White
- Dimensions: 105mm x 61mm x 44mm (4.2" x 2.4" x 1.7")
- Material: High-impact ABS plastic
- Radio Frequency Interference Immunity: No alarm or setup on critical frequencies in the range from 26MHz to 2GHz at fields strengths less than 30V/m
- Digital Alarm Output: 5V grounded for 4 sec during alarm
- Relay: Solid state, supervised Form A (SPST) normally closed contacts rated for 100mA, 25VDC, 3W
- Tamper: Normally-closed (NC) contacts (with cover on) rated at 100mA, 25VDC, 3W
- Alarm Current: 18mA
- Standby Current: 10mA at 12VDC
- Operating Current: 9VDC to 15VDC