Bosch ISC-BDL2-WP12G Blue Line Gen2 Pet-Friendly TriTech Motion Detector, 40' x 40' Coverage, PIR, Microwave, 10.525 GHzThe Bosch ISC-BDL2-WP12G motion detector combines PIR and microwave technologies to provide effective, pet-friendly motion detection.
Sensor sensitivity adjusts based on signal amplitude, slope, and timing to respond to human targets, while remaining immune to animals up to 100lbs. The detector's optical sensor is protected from insects and dust, further decreasing the chance of false alarms.
The detector is made with a durable plastic cover and boasts a 40 foot x 40 foot coverage range. The device comes outfitted with an LED to convey sensor status, and the recommended mounting height is flexible from 7.5 to 9 feet.
- Provides Pet Friendly PIR and microwave, 12 m x 12 m (40 ft x 40 ft) coverage.
- Petfriendly Selectable - optimize installation for pet (45 kg [100 lb]) and nonpet applications
- Dynamic Temperature Compensation - superior catch performance in any environment
- Microwave Noise Adaptive processing - reduce false alarms from repetitive sources
- Wall to Wall Coverage - superior catch performance
- Flexible Mounting Height, No Adjustments - reduce installation time and false alarms, improve catch performance
- Self-locking Enclosure with Integrated Bubble Level - reduce installation time
- Relative Humidity: 0-95 non-condensing
- Operating Temperature: -30C to 55C (-20F to 130F)
- Color: White
- Dimensions: 105mm x 61mm x 44mm (4.2" x 2.4" x 1.7")
- Material: High-impact ABS plastic
- Radio Frequency Interference Immunity: No alarm or setup on critical frequencies in the range from 26MHz to 2GHz at fields strengths less than 30V/m
- Digital Alarm Output: 5V grounded for 4 sec during alarm
- Relay: Solid state, supervised Form A (SPST) normally closed contacts rated for 100mA, 25VDC, 3W
- Tamper: Normally-closed (NC) contacts (with cover on) rated at 100mA, 25VDC, 3W
- Alarm Current: 18mA
- Standby Current: 10mA at 12VDC
- Operating Current: 9VDC to 15VDC