Bosch DS160 Request-to-Exit DetectorThe Bosch DS160 is a request-to-exit detector with a light gray enclosure featuring an 8 foot x 10 foot coverage area.
The DS160 also includes timers, a door monitor with sounder alert, and pointable coverage. Sounder volume is adjustable and sail-safe or fail-secure modes are selectable. With the keycard input, the sensor relay can be controlled by a card reader or access control system.
- Door monitor with sounder alert
- Sequential Logic Input (SLI)
- Internal vertical pointability
- Wrap-around coverage pattern with precise pattern control
- Up to 64 second adjustable latch time
- Selectable relay trigger mode
- Selectable fail-safe or fail-secure modes
- Adjustable sounder volume
- Activation LED