Altronix AL400ULACM Power Supply w/Multi-Output Controller
Also known as: AX-400ULACM, ALT-AL400ULACM
The ALTRONIX-AL400ULACM is a power supply/access power controller that converts a 115VAC input to eight fail-safe and/or fail-secure outputs at 12 or 24VDC.
The power supply can route power to devices like mag locks, electric strikes, and magnetic door holders. The unit comes equipped with a charger for SLA or gel type batteries. During a power outage, the AL400ULACM automatically switches to backup battery power.
Outputs are activated by an open collector sink or N.O. dry trigger from an Access Control System, card reader, or similar device.
- Fire Alarm disconnect (latching or non-latching) is individually selectable for any or all of the eight (8) outputs
- Normally open (NO) or normally closed (NC) dry contact input
- Polarity reversal input from FACP signaling circuit
- Alarm output relay indicates that FACP input is triggered (form "C" contact rated @ 1 amp 28VDC not evaluated by UL)
- Short circuit and thermal overload protection
- Built-in charger for sealed lead acid or gel type batteries
- Battery fail and battery presence supervision