Altronix AL1002ULADA 10 Amp NAC Power ExtenderThe AL1002ULADA is an NAC power extender housed in a red enclosure that connects to any 24 volt Fire Alarm Control Panel.
The extender features a built-in charger for backup batteries of gel or sealed lead acid types. The unit automatically switches over to battery power if/when AC power fails.
- 2-wire horn/strobe Sync mode allows audible notification appliances (horns) to be silenced while visual notification appliances (strobes) continue to operate
- Sync protocols include Potter/Amseco, Faraday, Gentex, System Sensor, and CooperWheelock
- Temporal Code 3, Steady Mode, Input to Output Follower Mode (maintains synchronization of notification appliances circuit)
- Compatible with 12VDC or 24VDC fire panels
- Output loop supervision steered to input 1 or input 2
- Signal circuit trouble memory (helps identify intermittent loop problems)
- Common trouble input and output
- Ground fault detection
- Unit includes power supply, red enclosure, cam lock, and battery leads
- Built-in charger for sealed lead acid or gel type batteries
- Automatic switchover to stand-by battery when AC Fails
- Input and output status LED indicators.