ALARM CONTROLS DE-1 DELAYED EGRESS STATIONThe Alarm Controls DE-1 is a delayed egress station that will provide an effective means of locking an exit door while still providing egress during an emergency.
Pushing the square green button on the DE-1 will start the irrevocable exit time. There is a two second nuisance feature which requires the button to be pushed and held before the timer will start. At this time, the alarm relay will be energized and the sounder and light will turn on. At the end of the adjustable time delay (2 to 30 seconds), the lock relay is energized allowing the exit door to un-lock.
- Mounted on double gang stainless steel wall plate
- Operates on 12 or 24VDC
- 2 second nuisance delay (standard), 1 and 3 second nuisance delay option available
- Keyswitch reset and re-lock (optional auto reset)
- S.P.D.T. instant contacts for remote alarm signal
- S.P.D.T. timed contacts for unlocking door
- Contacts rated 5 Amps @ 35VDC
- Countdown buzzer and flashing lamp during timing mode
- Hi-brightness built in LED lamp