ALARM CONTROLS DE-1 DELAYED EGRESS STATIONThe ALARM-CONTROLS-DE1 is a delayed egress station that will provide an effective means of locking an exit door while still providing egress during an emergency.
Pushing the square green button on the DE-1 will start the irrevocable exit time. There is a two second nuisance feature which requires the button to be pushed and held before the timer will start. At this time, the alarm relay will be energized and the sounder and light will turn on. At the end of the adjustable time delay (2 to 30 seconds), the lock relay is energized allowing the exit door to un-lock.
- MOUNTED ON DOUBLE GANG STAINLESS STEEL WALLPLATE
- 2 SECOND NUISANCE DELAY
- KEYSWITCH RESET AND RE-LOCK, (OPTIONAL AUTO RESET)
- SPDT INSTANT CONTACTS FOR REMOTE ALARM SIGNAL
- SPDT TIMED CONTACTS FOR UN-LOCKING DOOR
- COUNTDOWN BUZZER AND FLASHING LAMP DURING TIMING MODE
- HIGH BRIGHTNESS LED LAMP
- U.L AND C.UL. LISTED COMPONENTS