Alarm Controls AES-200 BHMA Grade 2 Dual Voltage Electric Strike, 12/24 Volt AC/DC, 70 Milliampere at 24 Volt AC/DC, 1000 Lb, 1-1/2" and 5/8" Depth, With (2) 4-7/8" Stainless Steel Faceplate, Monitoring
Also known as: AES200, AC-AES200, HES-AES200
The Alarm Controls AES-200 is a BHMA grade 2 dual voltage electric strike. Designed for medium-duty applications, the all-in one AES-200 offers variable voltage and field selectable fail secure/fail safe operation. Deep latch cavity accommodates cylindrical locksets with a 5/8 throw in steel, wood or aluminum frames. The unit is easy to install and connect.
Electric strike of grade 2 for medium-duty uses. For use with cylindrical locksets that have a buzzer and a latchbolt monitor.
- BHMA Grade 2
- 1000 lb. static strength
- Static strength 70 ft-lbs. Dynamic strength endurance rating 500,000 UL tested, 1,500,000 factory tested
- Field selectable, fail safe/fail secure
- Adjustable keeper
- Strike monitored with SPDT (1 form C), dry contacts
- Fully reversible for right or left hand doors
- Mounting kit includes two 4-7/8" stainless steel face plates (one round corner and one square corner)
- Supplied standard with pre-load, 70 lbs. minimum
- Built-in buzzer, sounds when voltage is applied
- 7-7/16" round corner strike plate available. Model number STR00004