Von Duprin PS914 4 Amp High In Rush Power SupplyUPC: 999999380542
Also known as: VN-PS914
Von Duprin power supply and option board products were designed to meet the specific requirements of electrified fire exit devices.
Installation is simplified by utilizing a flat mounting design and polarized locking connectors for option boards. This design eliminates the need for racks and side connectors. The flat mounting of the option boards also provides for easier access to the terminal blocks for connection of electrified devices (such as electrified panic devices, strikes, card readers, etc.).
Common to the line of PS900 Series power supplies is a constant output rating at both 12v and 24v settings, universal 120 VAC to 240 VAC input, and polarized option board connectors. New fire alarm interface board mounting allows outputs to be configured as switched (power cut) or unswitched (power continues) when signal is provided.
- 4A @ 12/24 VDC constant output, field selectable with jumper
- Designed for use with electrified panic devices requiring high in rush current
- Provides low-voltage, Class 2, filtered and regulated power
- Universal 120-240 VAC, fused primary input
- Two polarized option board connectors
- AC input and DC output monitoring circuit with LED indicators
- Externally visible AC input indicator with isolated SPDT contacts
- High-voltage protective cover for AC circuitry
- Battery back-up board auto-selects voltage
- Optional Fire Alarm plug-in board available
- UL 294, ULC-S318, RoHS, and FCC Part 15 certified