Viking E10A Speaker PhoneUPC: 615687223088
Also known as: VK-E10A
The E10A is a telephone line powered entry phone designed to provide two-way handsfree communication. When the Call button is pressed, the E10A will come off-hook and will remain off-hook until a CPC signal is detected, the programmed timeout has elapsed, a busy signal is detected, or the call goes silent, making the unit automatically disconnect.
The E-10A can be connected directly to a C.O. line or analog PABX/KSU station when programmed as a ringdown circuit, or used with a Viking Dialer. If a line or station is not available, Vikings DLE-200B ring down circuit can be used. One to four E-10A speaker phones can share an existing phone line in a house or small business when used with a Viking C-200, C-250 or C-2000B Entry Phone Controller.
- Alternate action call button to place or cancel a call
- Intelligent call progress detection for automatic hang-up on CPC, silence, busy signal, or time out
- Telephone line powered
- Weather resistant features: mylar speaker, gaskets, internally sealed push button switch, UV stable exterior, enamel coated PCB
- Adjustable microphone and speaker volume
- Programmable maximum call length
- Selectable auto-answer feature allows remote monitoring
- Two way handsfree communication
- Programmable VOX (mic/speaker) switching speed
- Vandal resistant, black powder painted, aluminum face plate with heavy duty 316 stainless steel call button and mounting gasket
- Flush mountable using included plastic rough-in box part # 259576
- Surface mount with optional VE-5x5 (DOD# 424)