Talk-A-Phone ETP-100MB Surface Mount Emergency PhoneUPC: 607894100016
Also known as: ETP100MB, TF-ETP100MB, TAL-ETP100MB
The ETP-100MB Surface Mount Emergency Phone is an indoor, ADA-compliant hands-free device designed to work on virtually any emergency call system.
Talk-A-Phone's ETP-100MB Surface Mount Emergency Phone is phone line powered and can be used on a POTS line, PBX extension, or with an EC-8 Emergency Phone Consolidator.
Surface Mount Emergency Phones are often used in locations such as: elevators, areas of rescue, stairwells, indoor controlled-access areas, senior citizen housing and correctional facilities.
- Vandal-resistant stainless steel faceplate & metal button
- Uses regular phone lines or PBX
- Phone line-powered: no power supply or battery back-up required
- Push button once to call, then speak hands-free
- Options available that offer the ability to automatically identify attendant of location of calling phone by recorded message and digital display
- LED indicator for hearing impaired
- Cast metal raised letter and Braille signage for ADA compliance
- Built-in autodialer can call two numbers. If first number doesn't answer or is busy, dials second number
- Auto-answer allows security to monitor and initiate calls with Emergency Phone
- Programming: Non-volatile EEPROM programming can be done from any telephone. No battery back-up is needed
- "On Time": Programmable from 1-4270 minutes in 1 minute increments
- Wiring: 1 twisted-shielded pair (gauge depends on distance)
- Phone Line: Requires POTS line, analog PBX extention, or connection to one of our consolidators. For consolidator information, see Talk-A-Phone models EC-2 or EC-8.
- Construction: 12 gauge #4 brushed stainless steel face plate
- Dimensions: 4-13/16" W x 8-13/16" H x 2-1/2" D
- Weight: 6 lbs.
- Mounting: Surface mounts
- Digit Capacity: Up to 18 digits, including pauses, for each of two phone numbers on top button
- Dialing Speed: Approximately 10 tones per second
- Circuit Protection: Varistor lightening suppressed and full wave polarity guarded
- Communication: 2-way hands-free communication
- Power Source: Phone line powered (requires 20mA at 24V off-hook)