System Sensor WFDTNR Non-Retard T-Tap Waterflow DetectorUPC: 783863001628
Also known as: BK-WFDTNR
The WFDTNR is a non-retard T-Tap waterflow detector for use with a 1" NPT connection. Both the WFDT retard model and the WFDTNR non-retard model fit any tee that has a 1 NPT branch, including: 1, 1, 1 and 2 NPT threaded ferrous and brass tees; 1, 1, 1 and 2 copper sweat tees; Tyco, Spears , Victaulic and NIBO brand 1 CPVC tees; and 1 polybutylene tees.
The design of the WFDT and WFDTNR makes them easy to install and simple to maintain. Either can be mounted in the vertical or horizontal position. Two conduit openings permit easy attachment to the local alarm system. The retard mechanism (Model WFDT only) and switch assemblies are field-replaceable.
Twelve different flexible plastic paddles fit 1, 1, 1 and 2 tees. Sizes are marked clearly on the paddles for ease of installation. Plastic paddles slip over the actuating lever and are securely fastened with one screw. The handy depth gauge ensures the proper installation depth and clearance of the detector to the tee.
The WFDT and WFDTNR include a durable, tamper-resistant enclosure and rugged switch assembly. The robust covers completely enclose the electrical components to keep out dust and dirt. Improved self-guiding security screws and removal tools make the detectors resistant to tampering and simplify field maintenance. Dual SPDT switches are enclosed in a durable terminal block for added strength.
- Twelve different flexible plastic paddles
- Vertical or horizontal mount
- Durable, tamper-resistant enclosure
- Dual SPDT switches in durable terminal block
- Sizes marked on flexible plastic paddles
- 100 percent synchronization activates both alarm panel and local bell
- Accommodates up to 12 AWG wire
- Conduit Entrances: Two openings for 1/2" conduit
- Contact Ratings: Two sets of SPDT (Form C); 10.0A @ 125/250VAC; 2.5A @ 24VDC
- Enclosure Rating: UL NEMA 4
- Maximum Surge: 18 FPS
- Operating Temperature Range: 32F to 120F (0 to 49C)
- Overall Dimensions: 3.75"H x 3.25"W x 4.25"L (9.5cm x 8.2cm x 10.8cm)
- Pipe Schedule: 1", 1-1/4", 1-1/2" ferrous/brass threaded tees; 1", 1-1/4", 1-1/2", 2" copper sweat tees; 1" CPVC tees; 1-1/2" polybutylene tees
- Pipe Size: 1" NPT Connection
- Shipping Weight: 1.5 lbs. (0.7 kg)
- Triggering Threshold Bandwidth Flow Rate: 4-10 GPM
- UL Pressure Rating: 250 PSI